To load a session, select its name from the Browser list and press the “Load Session” button.
To save a session, open the Browser and tap on the “SAVE`” icon located at the top-right corner of the app. If you haven’t saved this session yet, you will be prompted to enter its name. Otherwise a menu appears displaying the following options:
- Quick Save: save the session to the same original file
- Save…: Displays a panel with further saving options:
- Copy samples: include a copy of all the samples used within this session
- Save banks separately: Save a copy of each bank within the session folder
- Save patterns within banks: Include patterns relative to each bank preset created with the above option
When switching between applications or quitting BeatMaker 3, your session is automatically saved to another file: if your session had been saved before, the term “(Auto-saved)” is appended to the original filename. If your session had not been saved yet, it is automatically named to the current date.